Tuesday 3 May 2016

PAYDAY TREATS

____________________

So as last Friday was payday I thought I'd treat myself to a few new 'staple' pieces (calling them staples makes me feel less guilty!) that will be perfect for the upcoming summer months. Here's what I purchased below.


Faux Leather Jackets in Sky Blue & Apple Green - Both of these jackets are absolutely gorgeous staple pieces for the summer months. I live in Glasgow and we don't tend to get a lot of 'no jacket required' weather so these are brilliant for a pop of color and they're not too heavy for the nicer days, if we ever get any nicer days!

Lara Lace Strappy Triangle Bra & Thong - I currently work in a lingerie shop so the last thing I need to be buying is lingerie however I love all the straps on this bra and own nothing like it so I had to treat myself to this! I think this will look really nice underneath maybe like a slightly opened shirt or something so you can see the harness detail down the front. Lace lingerie is so in at the moment and its so gorgeous. There's also a mink colour of this set here which is lovely too!

Vero Moda Khaki Stripe Tube Skirt - I love maxi skirts, they're so comfy, easy to shove on and can be dressed up or down. I like to pair mine with trainers for a casual but cool look or like the picture above shoe boots or heels for a more dressed up occasion! This skirt also comes in black & white stripes, grey and black which I will probably also end up purchasing as I just love how comfy this little skirt is and its great for any occasion! And for just £12 its such a bargain!

Topshop Colour Block & Camo Print Joggers - Every girl loves their lounge wear & comfy clothes and I am certainly no different. From the minute I get home from work the clothes are off and the lounge wear is on! I thought I'd invest in a couple of pairs that are a bit nicer though just for those days when you really can't be bothered getting ready but just need to nip out to Tesco or something! Haha. I am obsessed with camo print so obviously had to have these ones and the grey colour block ones are cool and a bit different from your typical all grey joggers. They are both super comfy too, perfect for my last minute trips to Tesco.

Topshop Paradise Foil Body - I lovvvve bodys at the moment! Until I need the toilet, every girl knows the struggle but anyway, I still love them, especially cool slogan ones like this one. They just look so nice teamed with a pair of jeans and trainers. I've got a little day trip to Blackpool planned for next week so I plan to team this with a camo print shirt (possibly tied around the waist) black ripped jeans, trainers & a leather jacket. This body also comes in a really cute pink colour here.

Lots of Love,
 photo kristenx.png

X o

No comments:

Post a Comment